Cloud Engineer – Devops
Extreme Solution is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of. DevOps & Cloud team at Extreme Solution is dedicated to building, evolving and operating dynamic, secure and resilient systems at scale. Our team members participate in the entire product & service lifecycle from design through the development and testing process to production support and operations. Our goal is to leverage best-in-class development techniques to operational tasks.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as an advocate for quality practices including the development of automated testing to improve business processes.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based system environments, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of deployed systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Follow configuration standards for software and infrastructure.
- Manage CI & CD tools and pipeline as a partner to development and QA teams.
- Shadow with other engineers on projects in progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Graduate of computer science is preferred but not mandatory (depends on the CV and skills)
- Full Time
- Hybrid – Remote Work
The Ideal Candidate should have
- Good experience with Linux based platforms (Debian/Ubuntu/CoreOS) and familiarity with Microsoft products (Windows Server / IIS).
- Good Experience with infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, Helm or Google Cloud Deployment Manager.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience with tools such as Github actions or GitLab CI.
- Good experience with PaaS technologies such as containers, container orchestration and scheduling, service registration / discovery and monitoring (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud services and concepts; Azure or AWS experience is a plus.
- Scripting skills in languages like Python, Bash, or PowerShell for automation tasks.
- Basic understanding of software testing and quality assurance principles.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and practices in DevOps.
February 19, 2024
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
1-2 years of Experience