Extreme Solution LLC (“Extreme Solution”), a California Corporation, with its business address at 17875 Von Karman Ave, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92614, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Extreme Solution”, “We”, and “Us”) are committed to protecting privacy of individuals and handling personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable law. Extreme Solution LLC. is the owner of the domain www.ExtremeSolution.com and other affiliated subdomains and sites. (“Site”).
This policy sets out
- the information we collect about you when you visit our Site , or otherwise interact with us;
- how we use, share, store, and secure the information; and
- how you may access and control the information.
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you access the Site , we may ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Site .
- Log information – When you access the Site via a browser or application, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Extreme Solution, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
We collect the above information when you provide it to us or when you use or visit our Site.
We do not collect sensitive data or special category data about you. This includes details about your race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, health, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertisement enabled services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Extreme Solution or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Extreme Solution processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Site features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
“DO NOT TRACK” Signals
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTPS header from a browser or mobile application.
Extreme Solution only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Extreme Solution in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Extreme Solution, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share your information with government and law enforcement officials to comply with applicable laws or regulations, for example when we respond to claims, legal processes, law enforcement, or national security requests.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Extreme Solution employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, please note that no transmission of information on the Internet is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that your information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or processed by us, is absolutely safe and secure.
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Subscription Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, you can write to us at email@example.com.
Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary in this Policy, Extreme Solution shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or misuse of any personal information, if such loss is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term force majeure event shall mean any and every event that cannot be performed due to causes that are outside the control of the parties, including but not limited to natural calamities or disasters, computer hacking or other similar events that could not be evaded through the exercise of due care.
Your Rights to Accessing and updating personal information
You have the right to
- be informed of what we do with your personal information;
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal information we hold about you;
- request erasure of your personal information (note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations);
- object to or restrict the processing by us of your personal information (including for marketing purposes);
- request to receive some of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format, and request that we transfer such information to another party; and
- withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information (although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent).
In order to exercise any of the rights listed herein above, you can submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that even if you opt out from receiving marketing materials from us, you will continue to receive notifications or information from us that are necessary for the use of our Site or services.
As a security measure, we may need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity when processing your privacy requests or when you exercise your rights.
Any request will normally be addressed free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable administration fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests.
Controllers of Personal Information
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “Controller” and “Processor” of Personal Information. In general Extreme Solution LLC, a California corporation with its business address at 17875 Von Karman Ave, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92614 is the Controller of Personal Information collected from the Site.
Legal basis for processing
(a) In order to provide the services, we collect, store, and process Personal Information of users. We use your Personal Information only as permitted by law. We are required to inform you of the legal basis of our processing of your personal information, which are described herein below.
(i) Use for operations and allied services – Processing is necessary to perform the contract governing our provision of the Services or to take steps that you request prior to subscribing for the Services.
(ii) To comply with law – Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(iii) With your consent – Processing is based on the consent provided by you. We also seek consent to collect, process and store information when there is a change in policy or where there is involvement of information transfer or processing. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it anytime.
Use by us for new purposes
Please contact us in the first instance if you have any questions or concerns.
Last updated: December 27, 2020