Sales Operations Specialist
Extreme Solution is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of. DevOps & Cloud team at Extreme Solution is dedicated to building, evolving and operating dynamic, secure and resilient systems at scale. Our team members participate in the entire product & service lifecycle from design through the development and testing process to production support and operations. Our goal is to leverage best-in-class development techniques to operational tasks.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the health of the CRM across all sales departments by tracking all accounts/sales activities in the company’s CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Analyze RFP in terms of business requirements and risks raised
- Create, plan & deliver financial proposal for RFP’s, Google Cloud & GWS
- Follow up on Google Cloud & GWS invoice collection & coordinate with finance department for issuance of receipts for proposals and for other essential financial reports required in RFPs
- Handle the process of the contracts through reviewing the terms & conditions, adding the scope, and pricing.
- Responsible for account renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience
- Graduate of Business Administration, Commerce, General Management is preferred but not mandatory (depends on the CV and skills)
- Full Time
- Hybrid – Remote Work
The Ideal Candidate should have
- A solid understanding of sales operations processes, methodologies, and best practices is essential including sales forecasting, lead management, CRM, sales analytics, and sales enablement.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management system(Pipe Drive) is crucial, but not limited.
- Strong analytical skills are important to gather, analyze, and interpret sales data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary to effectively interact with various stakeholders (internally & externally) to build positive working relationships
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills are valuable in addressing challenges related to sales operations processes, data quality, and system implementation.
- Being detail-oriented is crucial when working with sales data, reports, and processes to ensure accuracy and reliability in data analysis & reporting
- Familiarity with business principles, market dynamics, and industry trends allows for strategic support to the sales team.
February 19, 2024
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
2-4 years of Experience