Sales Operations SpecialistDowntown, Cairo, Egypt - Fulltime
Duties & responsibilities
- Track all accounts/sales activities in the company’s CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Qualify new sales leads in terms of budget & timeline.
- Create, plan & deliver financial proposal through highlighting RFP cost-related items and customizing financial template
- Construct and create company presentations to promote company products
- Ensure proposal completeness and quality
- Prepare quotations based on business analyst input.
- Handle the process of the contracts through reviewing the terms & conditions, adding the scope, and pricing.
- Follow up with the clients regularly regarding collection of receipts
- Coordinate with Finance department for issuance of receipts for proposals and for other essential financial reports required in RFPs
- Communicate promptly and effectively with teams for questions, clarifications, and issues that might affect proposal timely delivery.
- Analyze RFP in terms of business requirements and risks raised.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, computer science, Computer engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of sales experience
The ideal candidate should have
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- English proficiency level
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Ability to deal with customer complaints or problems.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the other team members successfully.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- Working knowledge of CRM systems i.e Salesforce, Pipedrive
- Good knowledge of marketing, sales, account management
- Ability to collaborate with others easily.
- Experience in Technology software development