Cloud Engineer – Infrastructure
Extreme Solution is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of. DevOps & Cloud team at Extreme Solution is dedicated to building, evolving and operating dynamic, secure and resilient systems at scale. Our team members participate in the entire product & service lifecycle from design through the development and testing process to production support and operations. Our goal is to leverage best-in-class development techniques to operational tasks.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as an advocate for quality practices including the development of automated testing to improve business processes.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based system environments, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of deployed systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Follow configuration standards for software and infrastructure.
- Manage CI & CD tools and pipeline as a partner to development and QA teams.
- Shadow with other engineers on projects in progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Graduate of computer science is preferred but not mandatory (depends on the CV and skills)
- Full Time
- Hybrid – Remote Work
The Ideal Candidate should have
- Good experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, focusing on setup and maintenance.
- Good experience with Microsoft products (Windows / Active Directory).
- Understanding of network fundamentals and some server engineering experience.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as VMWare vSphere / VMWare ESXI / Hyper-V
- Experience with infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, or Google Cloud Deployment Manager.
- Basic experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of relational databases and an introduction to non-relational databases.
- Awareness of cloud infrastructure concepts, particularly in Google Cloud, with Azure or AWS as additional skills.
- Knowledge with Next-generation firewalls (e.g. Palo Alto, Fortigate)
- Interest in learning about disaster recovery, high availability, and infrastructure monitoring.
February 19, 2024
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
1-2 years of expereince