Senior Technical Project ManagerDowntown, Cairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- Understand the technical complexities of multi-tiered web solutions, mobile solutions and systems integration, their underlying technologies and the latest technical tools.
- Operate at different levels of abstraction from high level strategic planning to tactical project management of prioritization, creating schedules, milestones and deliverables.
- Gather requirements and break them down into the technical user stories required to complete a project phase.
- Participate in meetings with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to document business requirements and goals.
- Help drive clarity and transparency within cross functional teams.
- Help customers plan and identify the best ways to utilize products.
- Able to recognize risk and plan to mitigate.
- Able to decide the resource profile required for a project and to provide top-down and bottom-up estimates against a scope.
- Provide regular reporting on progress to clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that projects are delivered according to scope, budget, and schedule
- Maintain the issues, risks, decisions and change logs as well as drive the resolution for all risks and issues
- Guide the baseline estimation effort and ETCs with the engineers and managers based on scoped work
- Bring best practices methodologies to the PMO, and help implement them
Required Years of Experience
- From 3 to 5 years of Experience
- Full time
- Remote option
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- BS degree in Computer science, Engineering, or equivalent technical experience
- Software development background is a plus
The Ideal candidate should:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple terms.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Contribute to the ideation process and be proactive in proposing technical solutions to needs that other disciplines may not be aware of.
- Advocate for improvements to processes, quality, and security.
- Technical management and understanding of client and vendor relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership.
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior track record working leading project implementations and product configurations for client accounts on this level.
- Have a significant agile/lean experience in organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies and in-depth experience with specific agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, etc