Software Project Manager
We’re looking for a software project manager who can develop the full outline for a project. This extends from the initial goal setting and planning phases all the way through to project completion and delivery to the client. This includes establishing budgets, estimating necessary resources, and plotting a timeline for completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defining the scope of the project
- Staying on schedule
- Planning a project’s cost and sticking to a budget
- Managing project resources (including teams and developers)
- Documenting the progress of the project
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Assessing risks
Required Years of Experience
- 2-5 years of experience
- Full time
- Hybrid – Remote work
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer science graduate is preferred but not mandatory (depends on the CV and skills)
- Hands-on experience in Project management
The Ideal candidate should be..
- A good understanding of Agile, Kanban or Scrum software methodologies, experience using Java, python or Node Js and Jira/Trello project management tools
- Able to lead and motivate a team of developers, testers, and other stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator who can effectively convey project goals, objectives, and timelines to the team and stakeholders.
- Able to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Able to identify potential roadblocks and find solutions to problems that arise during the project.
- Able to adapt to changing project requirements and be flexible enough to adjust the project plan accordingly.
- Able to manage project budgets, track expenses, and ensure that the project stays within budget.
- Able to identify potential risks to the project and develop a plan to mitigate those risks
- Able to manage and motivate a team of developers, testers, and other stakeholders.
- Able to understand the customer’s needs and ensure that the project meets those needs.
November 19, 2023