Site Reliability EngineerCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
Implement high-quality release engineering practices to facilitate rapid development, safe changes, and engineer productivity
Maintain system architecture documentation and runbooks.
Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
Required Years of Experience
From 3 to 5 years
– GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect is preferred
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect if available
– Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect must be acquired within 60 days of joining the company
The Ideal candidate should be
– Experienced with Linux based platforms (Debian/Ubuntu/CoreOS) .
– Experienced in network and server engineering.
– Experienced with infrastructure automation/configuration management such as Terraform , helm.
– Demonstrated experience installing, operating and troubleshooting a variety of open source technologies. – Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
– Experienced with PaaS technologies such as containers, container orchestration and scheduling, service registration / discovery and monitoring (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
– Experienced with software quality principles and associated tools for testing and analysis.
– Has Knowledge of CI&CD practices and supporting tools (Jenkins, SonarQube or similar).
– Demonstrated experience in documenting, designing and redesigning process in an enterprise environment.
-Good English communication