Senior Backend DeveloperDowtown - Cairo - Fulltime
ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with a small focused self-organizing team to deliver valuable outcomes for different customers.
- Optimize existing and new logic to be sure that it follows best practices and standards.
- Follow and improve technical practices during development: (e.g. TDD, spiking/prototyping, pairing, peer code review).
- Mentor and support other team members in the use of the tools and technologies.
- Collectively establish a set of standards and conventions in order to streamline the development process
Required Years of Experience
- 3-5 years of Experience creating applications that serve high range of userbase.
- Full time
- Hybrid remote work
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- BS degree in any major
The Ideal Candidate should have
- Knowledge of other languages or frameworks (e.g. Java / Go) is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in RESTful API design, test-driven development and clean code.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools. (e.g. Git, Cloud native applications, Automation Pipelines)
- Strong understanding of database concepts and techniques.
- Strong communication skills. You can explain your ideas to others and listen actively to others ensuring a productive communication.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.