Senior Android DeveloperCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work closely with project team to determine application requirements
- Ability to implement pixel perfect UI’s alongside modern, smooth animations that provide an excellent user experience.
Required Years of Experience
- From 3 to 5 years of Experience
- Full time
- Remote Option
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Google android certificate is a plus
The Ideal Candidate should :
– Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies.
– Experienced in product development process, continuous delivery and testing (Git, Unit Testing and CI/CD).
– Experience in working with Firebase products and GCP is a Plus.
– Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
– Google android certificate is a plus
Technologies & skills required
- Kotlin or Java
- Android architecture components
- Clean architecture
- Dependency injection
- Google Products ( Maps, google places, firebase , etc .. )
- Android Framework