ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
As a QA engineer you will be responsible to perform manual and automated testing for a number of Web & Mobile projects across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and mobile devices (Android, iOS).
Your roles will include :
- Create and executed manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests.
- Analyze Functional Requirements and Business Specification as part of Static Testing on earliest stages of SDLC.
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Perform test automation using an automation stack such as Appium and Selenium.
- Identified, analyze, and document defects using Jira & Git Issues.
- Assist in development and implementation of QA Methodologies within the organization; This might include, development of test case standards, requirements traceability matrix, and testing metrics.
- Acted as liaison between development and business teams – provided visibility and clarity into business requirements to the development teams, and provided design and architecture insights to the business teams.
- Coordinate QA, SIT and UAT sessions and executed UAT scenarios with end users for final approval and user sign-off.
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years experience in QA (1+ in Mobile QA ) or comparable background.
- Experience testing API-driven apps is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on exposure with manual and automated test case execution.
- Familiarity with Postman is preferred.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and other issue tracking software is preferred.
- Experience testing Native and React Native mobile apps.
- Familiar with creating Test plans, regression suite, traceability matrix, RCI matrix, Defect reject and Defect acceptance matrix.
- Familiar with Test automation suites and frameworks such as Appium or Selenium.