Key Accounts ManagerDowntown, Cairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- Serves as a single point of contact for the customer to help them implement the software at their company.
- Manage the customer’s project entire cycle in collaboration with the sales team, project managers, marketing & finance department
- Negotiate, define the final offer, and handle specific contract details.
- Setup and lead project teams as per customer requirements, organizing project workflow, and taking ownership of project budget, scheduling, and delivery.
- Responsible for identifying the information and resource requirements for these stages, such as proposal, customer evaluation, and supplier selection
- Establish and maintain a strong and professional relationship with the client by increasing their loyalty, building trust and assessing their needs and business objectives as the project progresses
- Identify potential risks, and seize investment opportunities and follow market trends.
- Ensure that the company achieves the best position as a supplier for a given client.
Essential Skills needed for the role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent people skills and intuition about the customers’ business needs,
- Ability to deal calmly with any customer complaints or problems,
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the team successfully,
- Strategic thinking,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Leadership skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of common technology challenges
- Knowledge about recent technology trends
- A good understanding of project management methodologies such as scrum, Kanban
- Good knowledge of marketing, sales, account management
- Experience in working with customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others easily.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering background
- Strong Software development background is a must
Required years of experience
Minimum 5 years of experience, 3 of which in a relevant role