Full Stack DeveloperCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- Architect & build state-of-the-art web applications .
- Build distributed backend application in the cloud.
- Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it and deploy it at scale.
- Work within development teams to build and develop variety of web and data applications for our core products.
- Work within Lean Agile and DevOps lifecycle and tools like Git and GitHub
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practices.
- Build integration APIs among core products and developed applications using variety of data formats and protocols.
- Prepare needed release and configuration artifacts cross the stack.
- Contribute to the architecture and design activities and resulting customizations.
- Conduct research work on specific topics / bugs / issues and develop associated solution code.
Required Years of Experience
- From 3 to 5 years of Experience
- Full time
- Remote Option
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- Bachelor degree in any field
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Have strong attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one’s work and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API s using API Gateway.
- Additional skills in TypeScript, Git and terminal Usage.
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Previous experience of messaging queue systems; Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, or Kafka.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Docker and Redis
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Development Process.
- Knowledge of micro-services and cloud based application architectures is a Plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Technologies & skills required