Frontend DeveloperCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- Own frontend experience activities including UI development, testing, and support of complex web and native applications.
- Use technical knowledge to design and build complex web applications to meet client requirements/specifications.
- Be part of our team. Actively collaborate and engage in building products.
- Work across creative and engineering to perfect the product experience.
- Take ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
Required Years of Experience
- From 3 to 5 years of Experience
- Full time
- Remote Option
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- Bachelor degree in any field
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS/CSS Modules
- Strong Experience with ReactJS / Redux
- Familiar with Next.JS or server side rendering frameworks
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Content Management Systems is preferred (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs and manipulating data and DOM elements to create dynamic one page web applications.
- Deep understanding of web application best practices and git development flow
Technologies & skills required
- Solid understanding of website and native application development principles
- Knowledge of how to build and consume APIs and the basics of internet communication protocols and web frameworks
- Possess a strong portfolio demonstrating breadth of capabilities, process, and interaction design and frontend development.
- Excellent communicator who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and scalable application design
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal