Enterprise Solutions Sales ManagerDowntown - Cairo, Egypt - Fulltime
As an Enterprise Solutions Sales manager, you’ll be tasked to identify, qualify, and close new opportunities for our Technology products and Cloud based Solutions. You will work closely with our Technology Partners like Google Cloud, Google Workspace, HYCU, Itopia, Apigee, Appsheet) and meet with sales representatives in person and over video conference to develop territory sales strategies. As part of the sales process, you will identify key decision-makers, profile accounts, assess revenue potential, and assist in closing deals.
The role is Customer Facing – You will interact with customers on a regular basis. Common touch points occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Job duties & Responsibilities
- Identify leads and close sales with enterprise accounts.
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, and handle negotiations.
- Understand and demonstrate a technical understanding of our technology partners offerings (Google Cloud, Google Workspace, HYCU, Itopia, Apigee).
- Direct the sales process involving other stakeholders, such as customer Engineers and Site Reliability engineers.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Create, validate, and close new business opportunities.
- Consistently develop a pipeline on pipedrive to successfully achieve assigned revenue goals.
- Effectively structure, write, deliver proposals, presentations, and overcome objections.
- Identify and assess enterprise customer applications to sell cloud solutions to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities and use cases.
- Explain technical features, and problem-solve potential roadblocks.
- Meet or exceed revenue & margin quota and performance metrics goals
- Enthusiastically participate in sales meetings and training to improve your performance, enhance your skills, and help build departmental expertise
- Reach out to prospects via phone and email, continually nurturing and following up on potential opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Min 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable with generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies