Enterprise Cloud Sales SpecialistDowntown - Cairo - Fulltime
- Build and grow relationships within their assigned accounts, listen for business needs, and identify potential cloud, hybrid-cloud and/or multi-cloud solutions that meets those requirements
- Accountable for bringing new customers and workloads onto the Google Cloud platform, and ensuring that the customers’ needs are met or exceeded.
- Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- Work with sales, pre-sales teams to drive sales growth in the assigned region.
- Responsible for presenting solutions and pricing proposals to the client, partnering with the technical sales organization to ensure the solution is technically sound, and working through the entire sales processes to secure the client’s business.
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship to ensure client satisfaction, while looking for opportunities for growth.
- Identify markets and create opportunities to grow your client base.
- Communicate & influence at IT Director/CIO level (Oral and Written) through understanding of requirements and articulating the business value of our solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 relevant years of experience in technology related to sales or business development at a business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- 5 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software exceeding goals.
- Experience in managing and working with partners in project implementation including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with large commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customers technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Solution seller : able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB : Able to confidently pitch Google Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected : Able to use Google ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Google Cloud picture
- Value driven : Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution