Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to drive growth and expansion by identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities. You will be involved in researching and analyzing market trends, identifying potential clients or partnerships, and developing strategies to promote the company’s software products or services. Your ultimate goal is to expand the company’s customer base, increase revenue, and contribute to the overall success and profitability of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate leads and build a strong pipeline of potential clients through various channels such as online research, networking, cold calling, email campaigns, and attending industry events.
- Provide regular sales reports & maintain accurate records of leads, opportunities, and client interactions in the CRM system.
- Identify new market segments and target industries for potential cloud, hybrid-cloud and/or multi-cloud solutions. Develop strategies to expand the company’s presence in untapped markets and drive business growth.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including the Sales & Sales Operations department, finance department to ensure smooth project handover, effective communication, and successful delivery of software solutions.
- Identify areas of growth with new and existing customer accounts.
- Effectively structure, write, deliver proposals, presentations, and overcome objections
- 2-3 relevant years of experience in technology related to business development at a business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Full time
- Hybrid – Remote work
The Ideal Candidate should have
- A strong interest in technology, passion for BD and strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed
- Able to confidently pitch Google Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Able to use Google ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High level of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Discipline at daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
August 9, 2023
2-3 years of Exp