Android DeveloperDowntown, Cairo, Egypt - Fulltime
– Use cutting-edge technologies & tools to deliver and optimize mobile applications.
– Code, debug, implement, and document complex applications.
– Flexibility, desire to learn new things, and skilled at visually communicating ideas
– Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
– Have strong attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one’s work and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
From 1-2 years of Experience
The Ideal Candidate :
– Strong Experience with Android development using Java or Kotlin.
– Strong understanding of OOP concepts and designs.
– Experience with React Native Development is preferred.
– Familiarity with MVP, MVVM, RxAndroid, and data binding library.
– Experience with Android Jetpack is a plus.
– Experience in working with Firebase products is a Plus.
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines and best practices.
– Architect, build and maintain excellent Native applications with clean code.
– Good Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies.
– Experienced in product development process, continuous delivery and testing (Git, Unit Testing and CI/CD).
– Ability to implement pixel perfect UI’s alongside modern, smooth animations that provide an excellent user experience.
– Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.