Android DeveloperCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
- – Designing and building applications for the Android platform
- -Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- -Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- -Submitting and managing applications on Google Play Store
- -Exploring, communicating and implementing Android best practices within the organization to maximize development efficiency
- -Staying ahead of the game and up to date with the latest the field has to offer along contributing to your community & helping your peers
Required Years of Experience
- From 0 to 2 years of Experience
- Full time
- Remote Option
Job Qualifications (Major/certifications)
- BS/MS degree in any field
The Ideal Candidate should :
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies.
- Experienced in product development process, continuous delivery and testing (Git, Unit Testing and CI/CD).
- Ability to implement pixel perfect UI’s alongside modern, smooth animations that provide an excellent user experience.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies
Technologies & skills required
- Android architecture component
- Dependency injection
- Good English communication