The Talent Management Lead will identify, acquire, and develop Extreme Solution (ES) Human Capital Asset on which the success of every unit of the company depends This position will conduct research with respect to departmental needs, perceptions of new and existing employees, satisfaction and effectiveness of training and performance management system, to identify and implement best practices in talent acquisition and talent development. This position will provide practical advice and counsel to functions to locating, recruiting, selecting, and developing staff.
Job Description :
- Guides and manages the overall provision of ES Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
- Handling the whole cycle of the recruitment and selection process, starting from advertising the job opening on the different recruitment platforms, screening, interviewing and issuing offer letters
- Updating and creating ES Job Profiles (Job Description, Job Specification…etc.)
- Oversee the plan of communication the roles and responsibilities to ensure that all individuals are clear about their roles by having a comprehensive and detailed job description approved by the employee and their line manager.
- Identifying and coordinating participation in recruiting events to advertise ES employment opportunities and endorse ES Employer Branding Strategy
- Providing statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement.
- Leading the new employees’ onboarding program.
- Creating and implementing ES learning and development plan
- Assist in the training needs analysis
- Monitoring ES performance management system and assist in coaching all levels of employees on the performance evaluation process, including related tools.
- Ensure proper implementation of Performance Management System, Monitor and recommend on enhancements of the Performance Management System.
- Oversee the implementation of the performance management cycle to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Develop, prepare and maintain all HRM related reports
- Partner in Organization Redesign/restructure/update and developing charts.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of solid experience in talent acquisition and talent development.
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System preferred.
- Previous recruitment and/or employment-related experience is a must.
- Effective, strong and positive verbal and written communication skills required.
- Decent analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of current labor laws
- HR Certificate or Diploma is an asset
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.