Senior Product DesignerCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
– Your design skills and talent will be focused primarily on Mobile application design.
– Your skills will extend to creative for Web, UX, branding, and iconography work
– You will design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
– You need to cover requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
– You understand and have worked in an agile team environment
– Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
The Ideal Candidate :
– 2-4 years of user interface & product design experience.
– Strong knowledge of design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based & Mobile applications.
– Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
– Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Pixate, and Framer.
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.