iOS DeveloperHeliopolis, Cairo, EG - Fulltime
ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
– Use cutting-edge technologies & tools to deliver and optimize mobile applications.
– Code, debug, implement, and document complex applications.
– Flexibility, desire to learn new things, and skilled at visually communicating ideas
– Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
– Have strong attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one’s work and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate :
– Strong Experience with iOS development using Swift/Objective-C.
– Experience with React Native Development is preferred.
– Experience with UIKit, CoreAnimation and CoreGraphics is a plus.
– Experience in working with Firebase products is a Plus.
– Architect, build and maintain excellent Native applications with clean code.
– Good Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies.
– Experienced in product development process, continuous delivery and testing (Git, Unit Testing and CI/CD).
– Ability to implement pixel perfect UI’s alongside modern, smooth animations that provide an excellent user experience.
– Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.