Backend DeveloperHeliopolis, Cairo, EG - Fulltime
ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
– Architect & build state-of-the-art server-side web applications .
– Build distributed backend application in the cloud.
– Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it and deploy it at scale.
– Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
– Have strong attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one’s work and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practices.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate :
– Strong Experience with Core Java Development (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Maven).
– Familiar with the challenges of building large scale highly robust, low latency backend systems.
– Experience with ORM (Hibernate), Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), and Basic knowledge of NoSQL Databases (ex.MongoDB)
– Experience with other programming languages (NodeJS or Native PHP).
– Experienced in product development process, continuous delivery and testing (Git, Unit Testing and CI/CD).
– Knowledge of technologies such as Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis.
– Experience in working with Google Cloud and Firebase products is a Plus.
– Knowledge of micro-services and cloud based application architectures is a Plus.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.