Senior PHP Backend EngineerCairo, Egypt - Fulltime
ES is a product-driven development firm that works within a range of markets and brands creating compelling, successful technology products. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
You Roles & Responsibilities:
– Architect & build state-of-the-art server-side web applications .
– Build distributed backend application in the cloud.
– Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it and deploy it at scale.
– Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
– Have strong attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one’s work and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practices.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment
The Ideal Candidate :
– Excellent experience of native development in core PHP.
– Highly confident with developing using PHP frameworks – ideally Laravel.
– Practical knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Design Patterns.
– Good Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
– Good Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling.
– Familiarity with Version Control GIT.
– Knowledge of technologies such as containers, RabbitMQ and Redis is a Plus.